GM Models Rear Interior Quarter Sail Dome Light Ear Muff Board Lamp BEZEL PAIR
Rear Inside Quarter Sail Panel Lamp Lens Bezels. Brand New Reproduction Interior Side Dome Lamp Lens Bezels. Located on the Rear Interior Quarter Panel "Ear Muff " / Sail Panels Board on each side. Painted Bright White (as original) on the inside. Officially Licensed GM Restoration Parts.
1 Pair of Bezels ONLY. The application fit list is NOT engraved in stone and we welcome any input. Please keep in mind that GM had various interior trim levels / options that we may not be aware of as well as other makes & models that this might fit on.
1962 - 1966 Full-Size (Impala / Biscayne / Bel Air). 1962 - 1967 Cutlass / F85. 1962 - 1966 Delta 88 / 98. 1964 - 1966 Vista Cruiser. 1959 - 1968 DeVille / Fleetwood / Eldorado. 1962 - 1966 Skylark / Special. 1962 - 1966 Le Sabre. The item "GM Models Rear Interior Quarter Sail Dome Light Ear Muff Board Lamp BEZEL PAIR" is in sale since Monday, June 25, 2012. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Lighting & Lamps\Interior Lights". The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Placement on Vehicle: Rear
- Surface Finish: Plastic
- Warranty: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Brand: Trim Parts
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2194 Qty 2
- Interchange Part Number: GM # 4765599
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure