68-74 Nova Radiator Core Support V8 Heavy Duty Cooling & Big Block Models AMD
X Body Heavy Duty Cooling - Radiator Core Support. New Reproduction Radiator Core Support. PLEASE NOTE: A/C Line holes will need to be drilled out. Heavy Gauge Steel, Like Original. Crisp Detailed & Correct Body Lines.
To Clarify, AMD has their own tooling and this is unique to them ONLY. Their parts are test fitted and are more correct, better fitting than other reproductions currently out there. Their panels include correct-as-original clips, tabs, bends and seams where applicable. 1968 - 1974 Chevrolet: Chevy II / Nova. 1971 - 1974 Pontiac: Ventura.
1973 - 1974 Buick: Apollo. 1973 - 1974 Oldsmobile: Omega. The item "68-74 Nova Radiator Core Support V8 Heavy Duty Cooling & Big Block Models AMD" is in sale since Wednesday, June 3, 2015. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Cooling Systems\Radiators & Parts". The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Surface Finish: EDP Coated
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Taiwan
- Interchange Part Number: GMK401232068 401232068 4012-320-68
- Manufacturer Part Number: 350-3068
- Other Part Number: 4A00066 CS02-68
- Brand: AMD Auto Metal Direct
- Warranty: Yes
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.
gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure